Total Participants till now 52786
The The #VaccinateKarnataka campaign is all about children educating adults about the importance of taking the vaccine. Vaccine helps us fight the virus by invoking an immune response in the body. Therefore, it is essential to take the jab and protect ourselves and others from the infection. But guess what? Not everyone is fully vaccinated; only a few people have received both doses of the vaccine.
So we have come up with the contest where the students of Karnataka will shoulder the responsibility of guiding adults about the importance of the vaccine.
To participate in the contest,
all you have to do is -
- Make a video about the importance and benefits of getting vaccinated and how you will convince your loved ones to do so.
- Upload it on your social media handle(s) Facebook/Instagram/YouTube/Twitter with #VaccinateKarnataka (make sure that the post settings are set to PUBLIC during the course of this contest.
- Then, share the link(s) of your video with us on this website by filling out the form.
By doing so, you stand a chance to WIN 100 Android tablets.
How to Participate?
Follow these 4 simple steps to participate in the contest.
Upload the 1-2 minutes long video with the hashtag #VaccinateKarnataka on your public social media handle(s). Make sure you use this hashtag for the entry to be considered.
Fill out the form on the website & provide the link(s) to your video
Hit the 'Submit' button to register for free.
Stand a chance to win 10 Android Tablets, daily.
Terms and Conditions
Karnataka’s PCC President, DK Shivakumar, is introducing a new contest for school children of Karnataka called #VaccinateKarnataka.
The following terms and conditions shall be applicable for the contest to be conducted throughout the region by the Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee. This contest shall be referred to as #VaccinateKarnataka on all social media channels and the contest website owned by the regulatory authorities.
To defeat this pandemic, people need to get vaccinated sooner. Not everyone is fully vaccinated; only a few people have received both doses of the vaccine.
The children of Karnataka hold a lot of potential, and we are sure they can help us build an army of young warriors by spreading the message of timely vaccination.
This initiative will be a step forward in educating the adults about the positive outcomes of being vaccinated as it ensures one’s safety and helps keep others at bay from the infection.
- In this 1-2 minute video, you need to convey the importance of getting vaccinated and how you will convince your loved ones to get jabbed. Unleash your creativity through speech, poem, dance, drama, paint, camera shoot or any other way you like. Feel free to express yourself the way you want!
- Please note that the entries must be in video format only, and you are free to choose any language medium from English or Kannada.
- You can be as creative as you want - add a song, add some music - explore your highest potential to convey your message to the adults.
- After creating the video, upload it on your public social media handles. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #VaccinateKarnataka, otherwise the video would not be considered.
- Remember that your social media profile needs to be set to "Public" for us to view your video and consider it for the contest.
- You can send the video through the website VaccinateKarnataka.in.
- Mention your name, class and section, school and district at the beginning of the video
- We shall judge the videos based on creativity, originality, composition, simplicity, literary/oratory skills and how well it conveys the message.
- We will choose 10 best entries daily and declare them as the winners of the #VaccinateKarnataka contest. These 10 winners will receive a brand new tablet each.
- The decision of the PCC chief will be final and binding to all the contestants, and no clarifications would be issued to any participant.
A note of caution: Your videos should not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
You can claim your prize by clicking on the winners tab. Check for your name on the list that is displayed and click on the corresponding claim prize icon. Fill out the form with all the correct details and hit the "Submit" button.
Based on the particulars you share, our support team will get in touch with you via email, call or message and intimate you about the further process.
Checkout some interesting videos
Here are some interesting videos from the participants of #VaccinateKarnataka that you must watch.
Keep watching this space for more. Stay tuned!